Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Thursday, September 20, 2012:
- Life-support ruling upheld in case of starved girl
- Circumcision Debate in Germany Reflects Religious-Secular Tensions
- Italy high court upholds sentences of 23 former CIA agents in rendition case
- Ontario plans law to boost sales of local food
- Same-sex marriages on the rise in Canada: census
- U.S. judge won’t lift Samsung tablet ban
- Tories to appeal after judge rules part of omnibus crime bill unconstitutional
- Actress sues for being fooled into anti-Muslim movie
- California Divorce Lawyer Is Charged in Plot to Bug Cars of Her Clients’ Spouses
- Lohan Is Charged With Leaving Scene of Accident in Chelsea
- The future of abortion law in Canada?
- LAWPRO CPD Premium Credit is now the LAWPRO Risk Management Credit
@TheOnion - Romney Apologizes To Nation's 150 Million 'Starving, Filthy Beggars'
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk