- Microsoft vs. i4i case at U.S. Supreme Court has big implications for patent law http://is.gd/Wwdt4O
- Law Firm Could Face Big Bill After Sending 1000s of Letters Threatening to Bring File-Sharing Suits http://is.gd/GjyTHO
- Sheen's TV contract suit goes to court http://is.gd/2F7AKn
- Arizona governor vetoes 'birther bill' http://is.gd/yoam0x
- Duke lacrosse accuser charged with murder in boyfriend's stabbinghttp://goo.gl/cRynQ
- Spitzer to Eric Holder: Prosecute Goldman or quit http://is.gd/hYyc37
- In Lawsuit’s Wake, Match.com to Screen Predator Databases http://is.gd/NSZtJU
- Mulling a Presidential Run: Former Judge Roy Moore Error: Rate limit exceeded - please wait 1 minute before shortening further URLs.
- Matt Mernagh On His Historic Court Victory - The 420 Times http://is.gd/2lwA1C
- Doctor busted for patient info spill on Facebook - msnbc.com http://is.gd/n3bo60
- Winklevoss Twins petition to void court ruling on Facebook settlement - Los Angeles Times http://is.gd/ehHXAb
- No monarchy succession debate for Harper http://is.gd/CwQjL4
Have a fantastic day!
- Rachel Spence, Toronto
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE