Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Tuesday, January 17, 2012:
- French judge wants to probe Gitmo torture claims
- OPP Association (OPPA) to appeal OCA decision that dictates how and when police officers prepare notes.
- Google, Facebook to Delhi court: Impossible to pre-screen content
- Elder and Guardianship Mediation in Canada
- DiManno: Curtain raised on biggest cop corruption case in Toronto history - Toronto Star
- Charges downgraded for Australian who mooned Queen
- Tacky Lawyer Video Du Jour: 'Bully Lawyer'
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear whether ISPs are broadcasting undertakings
- Mother accused of abducting infant daughter in 1993 granted bail
- Group applauds Liberal policy to legalize marijuana
- Legal Ethics to Go, Thanks to New Bar App
- Marriage and Divorce in the Conflict of Laws
- Canada Revenue Agency gets low customer service marks
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE