Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Wednesday, January 25, 2012:
- Apple again loses Dutch bid for Samsung tablet ban | The Raw Story
- MegaUpload-type shutdowns could kill the Cloud Storage model
- English Court Jails Juror Who Used Internet Search - Slaw
- Minnesota appeals court remands same-sex marriage lawsuit
- Ontario court hears trucker’s challenge of speed-limiter law: Land Line Magazine
- Lawyer wants question cop about excessive force during G20 | Canada | News | Edmonton Sun
- Megaupload founder denied bail (CNN)
- Court rejects bid by wife of sex killer to keep divorce proceedings from public
- Law society pursues Vancouver lawyer for allegedly breaching his 'duty of loyalty'
- Sears Canada cuts 400 Employees, many in Toronto
Have a wonderful day and thank you for taking the time to click through our tweets!
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE