Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Friday, July 27, 2012:
- Changes Reportedly Make Skype Chats More Accessible to Police
- A tale of two epidemics: HIV and unjust criminalization - What do you think?
- Where's the safety net for tweeting Olympians?
- Bloomberg Law video: "Taking the Bar Exam: What It's REALLY Like"
- Police who tied prisoner with electrical cord on flight breached his rights, Ontario judge says
- “Ambush” caused Ottawa judge to withdraw from “House Negro” civil suit, lawyers say
- Lori Douglas inquiry "on brink of collapse"
- Ont. top court upholds jury's $100,000+ FLA awards for young children who lost their mother in MVA Canada
- B.C. court awards employee $573,000 in punitive damages: The most punitives ever in Canadian employment law
- Madoff trustee asks court to release over $2.5 billion for victims
- CBC: Justice Lori Douglas' lawyer calls for judicial council inquiry to fold over bias - fascinating update
- Justice Scalia on C-Span
- Most Mass Murderers Are Revenge Killers; Holmes Doesn’t Fit the Profile
- Justice Lori Douglas to testify today at inquiry into sex scandal
Have a fantastic weekend!- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk