Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Friday, September 21, 2012, the official last day of summer:
- Judge gives lawyers drubbing over peace bond appeal
- Prosecutors give up fight for James Holmes' psychotherapy notebook
- Did Supreme Court justice tip hand on gay marriage?
- Judge Denies Request to Remove Anti-Muslim film Trailer from YouTube
- California judge rejects plea to remove anti-Islam video from YouTube
- Ohio Amish group convicted of hate crimes
- As Facebook slumps, Mark Zuckerberg drops to 36th-richest American
- Lawyer: Man in violent online posts just 'dumb'
- Why it is inconceivable that Brian Burke is content with the current Leafs Roster via @Berger_BYTES
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk
Visit our Toronto Law Office website: www.wiselaw.net