Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Tuesday, September 25, 2012:
- Bill Clinton stirs talk of possible Hillary Clinton presidential bid in 2016 race
- 2 U.S. marines to be court-martialled in urinating video case
- 3Taps Files Antitrust Action Against Craigslist
- Citizens United ruling accounts for 78 percent of 2012 election spending
- New Jersey attorneys reprimanded for using wrong font size in client solicitation letter.
- Same-sex marriage case to US high court?
- Lawyers expect NHL stalemate could go on into overtime
- Ex-Israeli PM Olmert fined for breach of trust
- Canadian ‘Globe and Mail’ columnist accused of plagiarism
- Bar told to embrace trials over summary judgment - Law Times News
- Ontario paralegal aims to raise bar
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk
Visit our Toronto Law Office website: www.wiselaw.net